Regional Day Camps
Regional Summer Day Camps
Patriots’ Path Council is proud to offer regional summer day camp for ALL boys and girls, Scouts and non-Scouts, entering grades 2-5 in the fall. Tigers are welcome to join with a legal guardian.
Camp operates Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, rain or shine. Bus transportation is not provided. Bus transportation is not provided. We offer early drop off between 7 am and 8:30 am and late pick up from 4:30 pm- 6pm for a nominal fee.
Our regional day camps offers outstanding activities for a full day of fun, learning and adventure. Campers are divided into small, well-supervised groups. Boys and girls are placed in same-gender Cub Scout dens.
The camp staff is fully trained and background checked and there is an on-site, state certified, EMT or RN.
- Colonial Park in Somerset: July 8-12, 2019 & July 15-19, 2019
- Johnson Park in Piscataway: July 22-26, 2019 & July 29-August 2, 2019
- Watchung Reservation in Mountainside: August 5-9, 2019 & August 12-16, 2019
Lots of fun!
Every day there’s something new to do, learn, and explore!
- Monday: Scoutcraft
- Tuesday: Handicraft
- Wednesday: Shooting Sports including archery and BB shooting.
- Thursday: Nature
- Friday: STEM
$187 – Per Week
$25 – Early drop-off per week
$25 – Late pickup per week
Parents: Volunteer for the week and receive a discount on your camper’s fee!
The Warren Wheeler Adventureship is available to help families who need help covering the camp costs. Please check back in September to apply for financial assistance to attend one of our summer camps or high adventure camps.
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record – Medical forms may be submitted to camp at a Camp Orientation, or turned in on the first day of your child’s week of camp.
- Immunization Exempt Request Form
- Release of Camper to Others Form - If anyone other than a parent is picking up your child, please fill out –
- Camper Early Release Form - If picking up your child early or for a portion of a day.
What to Bring to Camp
- Completed forms ( if not submitted at orientation)
- Comfortable clothes- t shirt, shorts/pants, sneakers
- Water bottle
- Bug spray/ sunblock
- A couple of dollars for the trading post
Orientation, while not mandatory, is highly recommended for new and returning camper parents. Orientation will take place 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm following the schedule below. Please bring your completed forms with you.
- Colonial Park in Somerset: July 3 & July 11, 2019
- Johnson Park in Piscataway: July 18 & July 25, 2019
- Watchung Reservation in Mountainside: August 1 & August 8, 2019