Regional Day Camps
Regional Summer Day Camps
Patriots’ Path Council is proud to offer regional summer day camp for ALL boys and girls, Scouts and non-Scouts, entering grades 2-5 in the fall. Tigers are welcome to join with a legal guardian.
Camp operates Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, rain or shine. Bus transportation is not provided.
Our regional day camps offers outstanding activities for a full day of fun, learning and adventure. Campers are divided into small, well-supervised groups. Boys and girls are placed in same-gender Cub Scout dens.
The camp staff is fully trained and background checked and there is an on-site, state certified, EMT or RN.
- Johnson Park in Piscataway
- July 6-10, 2020
- July 13-17, 2020
- July 20-24, 2020
- Watchung Reservation in Mountainside
- July 27-July 31, 2020
- August 3-7, 2020
- August 10-14, 2020
Lots of fun!
Each location offers a different adventure, but some activities offered at both locations include:
Archery, BB Guns, Crafts, Cooking, Fishing, Handicraft, Nature, Scoutcraft, Sports & Games, STEM, and many more .
Advancements - 2019
$190 – Per Week
Parents: Volunteer for the week and receive a discount on your camper’s fee!
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record – Medical forms may be submitted to camp at a Camp Orientation, or turned in on the first day of your child’s week of camp.
- Immunization Exempt Request Form
- Release of Camper to Others Form - If anyone other than a parent is picking up your child, please fill out –
- Camper Early Release Form - If picking up your child early or for a portion of a day.
What to Bring to Camp
- Completed forms ( if not submitted at orientation)
- Comfortable clothes- t shirt, shorts/pants, sneakers
- Water bottle
- Bug spray/ sunblock
Orientation, while not mandatory, is highly recommended for new and returning camper parents. Orientation will take place 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm following the schedule below. Please bring your completed forms with you.
- Johnson Park in Piscataway: TBA
- Watchung Reservation in Mountainside: TBA