Regional Day Camps
Regional Summer Day Camps
Patriots’ Path Council is proud to offer regional summer day camp for ALL boys and girls, Scouts and non-Scouts, entering grades 2-5 in the fall. Tigers are welcome to join with a legal guardian.
Camp operates Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, rain or shine. Bus transportation is not provided. Bus transportation is not provided. We offer early drop off between 7 am and 8:30 am and late pick up from 4:30 pm- 6pm for a nominal fee.
Our regional day camps offers outstanding activities for a full day of fun, learning and adventure. Campers are divided into small, well-supervised groups. Boys and girls are placed in same-gender Cub Scout dens.
The camp staff is fully trained and background checked and there is an on-site, state certified, EMT or RN.
- Colonial Park in Somerset: July 8-12, 2019 & July 15-19, 2019
- Johnson Park in Piscataway: July 22-26, 2019 & July 29-August 2, 2019
- Watchung Reservation in Mountainside: August 5-9, 2019 & August 12-16, 2019
Lots of fun!
Every day there’s something new to do, learn, and explore!
- Monday: Scoutcraft
- Tuesday: Handicraft
- Wednesday: Shooting Sports including archery and BB shooting.
- Thursday: Nature
- Friday: STEM
$187 – Per Week
$25 – Early drop-off per week
$25 – Late pickup per week
Parents: Volunteer for the week and receive a discount on your camper’s fee!
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record – Medical forms may be submitted to camp at a Camp Orientation, or turned in on the first day of your child’s week of camp.
- Immunization Exempt Request Form
- Release of Camper to Others Form - If anyone other than a parent is picking up your child, please fill out –
- Camper Early Release Form - If picking up your child early or for a portion of a day.
What to Bring to Camp
- Completed forms ( if not submitted at orientation)
- Comfortable clothes- t shirt, shorts/pants, sneakers
- Water bottle
- Bug spray/ sunblock
- A couple of dollars for the trading post
Orientation, while not mandatory, is highly recommended for new and returning camper parents. Orientation will take place 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm following the schedule below. Please bring your completed forms with you.
- Colonial Park in Somerset: July 3 & July 11, 2019
- Johnson Park in Piscataway: July 18 & July 25, 2019
- Watchung Reservation in Mountainside: August 1 & August 8, 2019